Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesdays

Today I must do real work all day...  Sadly, that means not much time for teeny and bea.  Oh, but I will have mexican for lunch.  That always makes things a little bit sunnier.  And yes, I had it for dinner last night, too...  Someday I may be able to explain my love affair with mexican food.  But not today.  Today, I will explain my love for thrice filtered water (as named by my newly acquired uncle).  It brings energy, motivation, flavor, heat and interest to my life.  While I clearly recognize that a fresh pot of coffee is nowhere near as vital as God's daily mercies, I still quite enjoy a fresh cup of java each morning (or maybe two or three).  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. When we went to Mexico, the coffee was so bad I didn't have a cup the whole trip! When I came back, I thought maybe I was cured of my addiction and could give it up for good. That lasted all of about 2 days. That glorious smell mmmm.....I may need an afternoon cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read this, I thought about the salsa verde. Have you tried to make it again? I certainly hope you didn't give up, you know since you're getting in touch with your inner pioneer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newly acquired uncle : ) I love that! We had a great time at your house Sunday, and I'm still thinking about that delicious choc. chip cake you made... : ) Yumm! It was such a great feast and special celebration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete