Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sleep

It's Friday morning and I really just want to go lay in my little bed, covers over my head.  Who knew living life could take so much energy?  However, deep down I know I LOVE my life and would not trade any part of it, except maybe the cooking, cleaning, laundry and other not so fun work things...

So, here's to a weekend of sleeping--some of my favorite photos of the younger kiddos grabbing a couple of winks, or in my Swedish Grandpa's terms, "resting their eyes".


Cute Katelyn ALWAYS seems to have crumbs on her face.  She's a little like the dusty kid in Charlie Brown, poor thing.

One tired chickie.  So glad you can't see the staph infection she had that summer, poor thing...


Please do me a favor and do NOT mention to my handsome husband that his picture is here...  But I love this image.   Daddy and his Boy.

Sweet beginnings.  My children hold my heart in their teeny tiny hands--especially when they're sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment