Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Because it's fun and I need something to do during school...

I have another blog, different, more official, real...  With industry photos of my work, links to my colleagues and all other sorts of important public information that builds the business.  But sometimes I want to share non-business building thoughts with my virtual universe friends.  Things like, will I ever make it out of my fleece pants today and look like the "?" that I am.  Note "?" stands for my chosen profession, not that I don't know who I am.  Or what about my pride of accomplishment because I actually walked up and down my mile long road today (feel the burn, baby!), or maybe that I am homeschooling this morning before I start working because my daughter's education is very, very important to me (not that she believes me as she dissolves into tears because I won't tell her all the answers...mean mommy).  In any case, I am excited to start typing in this outlet for all my thoughts, crazy or brilliant, because my handsome husband just doesn't have the time to sit and listen 24 hours a day.

 This morning I want to tell you that besides walking the hill bright and early, I made a pot roast.  For dinner.  If you knew me, you would know what an amazing accomplishment this is.  I. Made. Dinner.  Not only that, but I did it at 845am, the old-fashioned way, in a pot, on the stove.  I was inspired by Ree Drummond of Pioneer Woman.  She seems to have, be, do it all, so I figure trying her recipe is a step in right direction.  I'll have to let you know if it works out, or becomes something that leaks out of my trash bag tomorrow morning onto the kitchen floor...

2 comments:

  1. Good for you E! I heart blogs and look forward to following along with your domestic adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out Pioneer Woman and I see what you're talking about!

    ReplyDelete