Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Constant Renovations

My Handsome Husband loves new projects--especially the part where he gets to knock down walls.  My master bedroom became a dining room over the weekend while I was at a conference.  Photos and story another day.  However, I really want to ask your opinion on this picture...  Do you think my house would look lovely in these colors?  I love their quiet excellence.  Oh, and I shamelessly borrowed the photo from www.thepioneerwoman.com.





A few other images I love that incorporate some of my "calming" colors.  Really, would they look good in a house?

3 comments:

  1. One of the HGTV shows yesterday talked about using "calming colors" like you are questioning. Would you like to look through my decorating books and magazines? What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calming colors idea. That top picture is beautiful! But, I'm afraid to decorate with pink. It's my favorite color and I wear it every other day, but I'm always afraid that if I use it in a room it will turn out too feminine or too vintage. I think the green and tan/white of the 2nd and 4th images are fantastic. Can't go wrong copying nature...right? And, I love that 3rd image. For a long time I've been trying to work up the courage to decorate my office in bright red and yellow with baby blue. Not sure how calming it will turn out though, LOL! I want to hear more about this bedroom/dinning room fiasco!! You must have a fair dose of Swede in you, cause I'd have freaked out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to know where you're sleeping!

    ReplyDelete