Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012


Dear Friend,

How was your weekend?  Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends?

As we finish up our turkey leftovers and begin the Christmas decorating, I remind myself that this season is not about food, and it is not about stuff.  Christmas is about sharing the beauty found in our hearts.

Everyone knows I love, love, love pretty things (perhaps that's why I'm a floral designer and event planner), but I believe true beauty comes from a place so much deeper.  It is the reality of this world and eternity in our hearts that eventually produces the pretty things.  Sometimes beauty is hard work, sometimes it is born through pain, and sometimes it appears like a sunset, completely undeserved and unearned.

I wish you great beauty this Christmas season.


xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment