Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday CAN Be a Happy Day

Three reasons why this Monday is a good day for me...

1.  It is the only day of the week that I do not feel waaaay behind!  Monday morning is a fresh start for all to-do lists.  Plus, I feel very fortunate to not only have a grown-up job, but my own business, especially after seeing Sunday's headline. 


2.  I have leftovers from last night's Super Bowl party.  My friend Megan made brie crostini.  Yummmmm.





Here is how to make Megan's brie crostini.  If you make this, feel free to share the creamy, sugary, most fabulous slices with me!

  • Slice french bread very, very thinly.  Butter then toast in the oven.
  • Slice brie and apples thinly, place on top of each slice of toast.
  • Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and a bit of brown sugar, then toast to perfection.

3. Actually, I can only think of two right now, but that is enough for me.  I am glad to be alive.

Enjoy today!
Emily

1 comment: